Sustainability and long-term partnerships are core issues in the operations of most industrial suppliers. Since large sums of money are often involved when customers invest in new production machinery or an entire factory, and the sales process may last up to one to two years, the company has to pay a lot of attention to its customers.
- Deep customer understanding is based on a deep customer-supplier relationship
- Understanding creates strong visions
- Dear Customers, dinner is served!
- Precast for life
- Elematic on the map
Sometimes the smallest precast product can be the most important one, as in our Red Cross community project. At other times, the highest precast building can be the thing everyone is talking about. Big or small, both are equally valuable. We want to do good with all our solutions and provide the highest quality in everything we supply.» Read more
- » Developed India is building with practical precast
- » Affordable housing – straight from the factory
- » Make it happen with us
- » AlRashid-Abetong - A Saudi-Swedish success story with a Finnish twist
- » First in precast in Egypt! Modern Company for Concrete Products
- » YIT is looking to fulfill every Russian's dream
- » We listen and we learn
- » Precast is building the future!
- » Emporia – Swedish excellence in precast
- » SMEET company facts
Deep customer understanding is based on a deep customer-supplier relationship
“The B2B companies who get it right will also be the ones who get the most customer wins,” states Dr Craig S. Fleisher.
Have you ever wondered what an outdoors precast factory in Brazil might look like? Or a modern precast factory turning out the best quality walls in scenic Norway? What about a gigantic precast product factory in the Middle-East set up to build an entire new city?» Read more
Welcome to the internationally famed Elematic gourmet restaurant, please have a seat. We have prepared a very special menu this year, and we are delighted to tell you more about our mouth-watering new dishes.» Read more