Do you feel that anxiety, stress, and chaos are part of your normal day? Have you lost control? This means you are living on the edge, in a positive way. In a constantly changing world, technology has lost its place as the main force of renewal. Instead, globalization, ecological development, and interconnectivity within and of societies are simultaneously affecting our operations. As a result, all of us are confronted with a new kind of unmanageability and blurred target-setting.
- Renewing Renewal
- One step ahead
- Is it written in the stars?
- To renew is to change
- ACOTEC partition walls combine quality and speed of construction
Once again, the end of year draws near. This is a time of reflection, as we sum up the old year with all its successes and challenges, as well as the time to look forward, to think new. Dear readers, it is time for Concrete Issues to renew.» Read more
- » AlRashid-Abetong - A Saudi-Swedish success story with a Finnish twist
- » Developed India is building with practical precast
- » Acotec – a weighty advantage for light walls
- » Success is the result of quality in all our actions
- » Dear Customers, dinner is served!
- » ACOTEC partition walls combine quality and speed of construction
- » Wall Building Made Easy with Acotec
“We are living in an era where agility and adaptability win. Familiar routines and change processes adopted from management sciences are no longer valid. On the contrary, they create a deep mismatch between operations and available technologies,” says Professor Alf Rehn, Chair of Management and Organization at Åbo Akademi University in Finland.
ACOTEC stands for Advanced Construction Technology and is a registered trademark of Elematic. This economical wall technology was developed in Finland and still today, the only original Acotec-lines are available from Elematic.» Read more
Sirius, Vega, Canopus, Stella Polaris … The names of the brightest stars fly us immediately to the Milky Way. What about Alpha Ursae Minoris or Beta Orionis? Maybe not so familiar to us common people. Not to mention 61-Cygni or 51 Pegasi. What is the name of the star you follow?» Read more